Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Rachael's Birthday


I had a fabulous 42nd birthday.  Sweet Mom, Marilyn, Mylissa and Shantelle arranged it to meet me for pedicures in K town.  While we were getting pedicures, Shantelle handed me a cooler.  Inside was BYU creamery ice cream that was similar to Graham Slam from Island Park.  So I ate my ice cream while getting a pedicure.  Now that's the life!!!  Hazel came with us too.



This summer I discovered B pizza.  I'm normally not a pizza gal but this pizza is amazing!  It's a really thin crust and you can put whatever you want on it.  I do  half Alfredo and the other half red sauce.  Then I load it up with veggies.  Then finish it off with a balsamic glaze....delicious!!!!  Mom, Dad, Marilyn and Mylissa came to lunch with me.  Shantelle had to get back home to get her girls from school.


Matt and the boys were really sweet and spoiled me for my birthday.  I got a new paper towel holder, a new fancy crock pot and a fit bit.  Matt wanted to get me the Apple Watch but he didn't know if I would want it and he was worried about the price.  After researching things for a couple of weeks, I decided to go with the Apple Watch.  I love it!!!
I love Maddox's coconut cream pie so I picked one up on the way home for my birthday cake.  I love the picture of me with the boys.  Matt and the boys are the most important things to me in my life!  They make me so happy! What a great birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment