Sunday, December 10, 2017

Girl's Weekend


 
Everyone made sacrifices to pull off this girls trip.  We were going to go in November but then Tiff had a conflict.  It's amazing that we're all able to go (except Wendy).  We stayed at our normal hotel.  It works so well!  The first night we stayed up until 3 and then the second night we stayed up until 4:30!!  Poor Tiff woke up at 6:30.  Jen and I slept in a little until 8.  We went to church after sacrament so we could fulfill our callings.  We've laughed until our bellies hurt and even cried at times with each other.  I'm so grateful we have each other to lift each other up during our struggles. They've been such wonderful friends over the past 18 years.  They are great examples to me.  On Saturday before we headed out the door, Amanda said "should we have prayer?"  So we paused and said a prayer together.  What wonderful women who enrich my life.


We tried taking some selfies but they didn't turn out very well.  But we sure laughed a lot while trying to take them.  You can see from all of our bags that our trip was a success.  We were able to get a lot of Christmas shopping done.  I splurged and bought me a fancy purse.  I've never had a nice purse and I'm sick of buying cheap purses that only last a few months.  I found one at Coach that I fell in love with.  It's not too big yet not too small.  I'm so excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment