Thursday, June 8, 2017

Finish work


Originally Matt and Mike were going to do the finish work.  But then things started to fall into place and we realized that it would be the week we were scheduled to move out of our rental house and Matt had high adventure Thursday through Saturday.  So Chris scrambled and found a finish crew to come.  They were so quick!! It would have taken Mike and Matt a month and this crew was done in a week.  I'm so happy with how the entry turned out.  It's beautiful!  I love all of my closets!  We did crown molding in the formal sitting room and our master bedroom ceiling.

This is the office window.  I love how they tied all the arches together.
This is our master bedroom.  At first we picked out a pretty standard molding.  But I kept going back to a molding that we had seen in the home show last summer.  Matt looked through the molding catalog and finally figured it out which molding they had.  At the last minute, we changed it and I'm so glad we did.  It's more unique.  I love the header above the doors and windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment