Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Matt's 46th Birthday




On Sunday, we went down to the A's for dinner and a birthday party for Mikayla, Chase and Matt.  We watched the second session of conference and then ate a delicious dinner and then celebrated birthdays.  I love how Tanner sneaks in and has to be a part of the birthdays.


Wednesday was Matt's birthday.  He turned 46 years old so now he can really say that he's closer to 50 than he is to 40.  When Matt came home from work, he opened up his presents.  He got a new pair of work boots.  I asked around and everyone said that Matt needed a pair of "Bogs."  Bridget got a pair and loves them.  Matt's been working at the house in an old pair of boots that are too tight and his feet freeze.  He's really happy with his new boots.  He got a few t-shirts, a new dress shirt, and a work flood light to use at the house.  Chase had a soccer scrimmage game so we went to that and then headed into Logan for dinner.  The boys and I were heading up to BL after dinner for spring break so Matt drove into Logan and we ate at Cafe Rio.  Matt was really sweet about us going up to BL on his birthday (we didn't head out until 9:00).  


I was doing yoga the other day and Tanner liked the end of my yoga session.  He came over and practiced "namaste" with me.  So randomly he"ll put his hands together and say "namaste."  It cracks me up!! My little yogi.




No comments:

Post a Comment