Monday, July 18, 2016

My Little Helper



 Whenever I'm cooking, Tanner climbs up on the counter and wants to help me.  He especially loves to make yummy things so he can lick the beaters.  I was making brownies and he was helping me.  Afterwards he licked the beater.  I think he got more on his face than in his mouth.

Tanner got a pair of hand me down pjs from Caleb.  He loves to wear his spiderman pjs.  When he wears them the says "Caleb?"  
 I had to work and Chase and Bridger were in charge of babysitting Tanner.  I told them I didn't want Tanner watching tv all day.  I made them a list of things they could do with Tanner.  While I was at work, Chase sent me this picture and said that Tanner finger painted it with the color wonder paints.  Chase asked him if he wanted to send mom a picture of it and Tanner said "Yes!"  Chase and Bridger are such good babysitters.  Tanner loves his brothers.  I dropped Chase and Bridger off at the S's to play and when Tanner realized that he wasn't staying to play with his brothers he started to cry.  He cried and said "My brothers!!!"  and then "my Chasee!" and "my Bridgee!"  He cried all the way home.  I went to the car wash and he fell asleep.  As soon as I pulled into the driveway he woke up and looked around and started to cry and say "my brothers!"  He just wants to do everything that they do.  He loves being with his brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment