Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Skiing

I asked my doctor if I could go skiing this season and she said "definitely NO!!!"  So the boys haven't been very much.  We haven't had a great snow season plus we've been busy with basketball games on Saturdays.  But Matt finally took the boys skiing.  He didn't want to deal with the weekend crowds so he pulled them out of school and took them on his post-call day.  I thought I had everything lined up but around 9:30 Matt called me and said that Bridger had left his coat and ski pants at home.  So I threw on some clothes (instead of going in my pj's) and headed up to SD.  I watched them ski for a couple of hours and then ate lunch with them.  We fixed sandwiches and ate them in Matt's truck.  I headed home after lunch.  They stayed for a couple more hours.  The snow was really soft and not fresh so it made it harder for the boys to ski.  They're not used to skiing in cream o'wheat.  Bridger's legs got really tired so they came home around 3:00.  I asked the boys if it was worth it and they said "the snow wasn't that great but it was better than going to school."  That's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment