Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bridger Finally Lost a Tooth!!!

 So one morning, Bridger told me that his front bottom teeth were hurting him. He said "I can feel something poking me."  So I looked in his mouth and I could see his bottom front teeth pushing through even though his baby teeth were still there!  I called the dentist in a panic and they said to just wiggle them for a week and if they don't come out then to bring him in and they'll pull them out.  I told that to Bridger and told him I didn't want to pay the dentist. So for the next two days, Bridger was constantly wiggling his two front bottom teeth.  They didn't seem to be budging very much.  I was tucking Bridger into bed and I told him I wanted to try to wiggle his tooth.  So I gave it a good yank and it almost came out.  But it hurt a little so Bridger wouldn't let me try again.  So while I was talking to Chase, Bridger said "Mom! I pulled out my tooth!!!"  I couldn't believe he did it all by himself.  We came running downstairs to tell Matt the exciting news. So then Matt gave the other tooth a good yank and it came out!  So Bridger lost two teeth in one night.  He was so excited to finally have lost a tooth.  He wrote a letter to the tooth fairy that said "Dear Tooth Fairy, please give me money but don't take my teeth. Love, Bridger"  He really wanted to show his teeth to his teacher and friends.  Bridger wrote in his journal "First my tooth was wiggling.  Next my mom tried to pull my tooth out but it didn't come out.  Then I wiggled it a lot.  Finally I pulled my tooth out all by myself."  Is was such an exciting night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment