Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!



Chase has been working really hard on a triathlon reading challenge. He has earned his bronze and silver medals.  One part of the requirements is to do a two hour service project.  Charlene asked for flowers for Mother's day so it worked out perfectly.  We came up on Saturday and planted four flats of flowers in Charlene's front yard.  The boys worked so hard.  Matt arranged the flowers and then the boys planted them.  Charlene was so happy with her mother's day gift.  Mike, Amy, and Ashtyn came over for a BBQ.  It was a great night!  





I woke up early and went and got my HCG level drawn.  When I came home, Matt and the boys had made me french toast.  It was a delicious breakfast.  Matt had bought me some flowers on Saturday and brought them home and told me it would either be the best mother's day ever or the worst.  We had our first HCG level come back on Friday and it surprisingly was positive.  So we were holding our breaths to know if it had increased.  Sophie has chewed through three ball throwers.  Matt went out and bought three different sizes so hopefully these will last a lot longer.  Matt also bought me some yummy sugar cookies and new silverware.  He's sick of our silverware cutting up his mouth from the jagged edges from being chewed in the disposal.  I loved opening the boys presents.  Chase made a beautiful poetry book.  I loved reading the poems with him.  I could tell he had worked so hard on the poems.  Then Bridger painted a beautiful pot for me with a pretty flower in it.  They made the day so special for me.  My favorite part is when the primary sings in sacrament meeting.  Bridger sat on Matt's lap so I could see him.  I cried the whole time.  I love it when they sing!!!  We decided to call the lab after sacrament meeting.  Matt came home and called with me.  My HCG level had gone from a 10 to a 17!!!  We were ecstatic!!!  It was such good news.  We called it the mother's day miracle.  We were so excited to share the good news with our families.  

 That evening we went to the R's for dinner.  Mylissa brought their new puppy Auggie.  Bridger is in love with him.  He is so tiny!!!  Bridger loves to hold him.  Chase opened his birthday present from the W's and Marilyn.  It was an awesome playmobil adventure set.  I love the picture of Maddy and Chase sitting on the swing.  I love that they are best friends.  They have a neat relationship.  Chase got a fun dice game from the C's.  Chase loves to play games.













I had a free photo book to use at Shutterfly so I used Shantelle's Disneyland book from 2011 and put our 2012 pictures into it and tweaked it a little.  Mom saw it at my house and said she wanted one.  So that made it really easy to know what to get her for a gift.  I ordered her the big version of the book. Now she can always remember our Disneyland trip.   

No comments:

Post a Comment