Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crazy Hair!


 At the beginning of May, the school did a "crazy" hair day.  Bridger wanted to have a "faux hawk."  It took a lot of goo to get his hair to stand up.  I told Chase about this silly red wig that we had in the costume box.  When I brought it upstairs, Chase started to laugh and said "I want to wear that!!!"  They both looked very sill for "crazy" hair day.

 Chase got his first buzz the summer after he graduated from kindergarten.  The buzzes started off the first week of summer, then it went the last day of school, then the last week.  Well, the boys talked me into doing their buzzes a couple of weeks before school ended.  Bridger wanted a buzz last year but I told him he had to wait until he was in kindergarten so he's been very excited to get his first buzz.  The pictures above are their "before" the buzz pictures.
 Chase has never grown his hair out this long.  So it was really weird to cut off all of his hair.  I've learned from past buzzes that i cut it too short.  Then Chase looks like he's a sick little boy because you can't see any hair because it's so short.  So this year I left it on a one and it turned out so much better!!!  The boys wanted it a little shorter but I said it was short enough and still counted as a buzz.  They just don't look sick now.  Here's the "after" picture.  It will be nice and cool for them for the summer.  I remember how Brandon would get a buzz every summer.  It makes it really easy for me to do their hair.  All we have to worry about now is sunblock.




No comments:

Post a Comment