Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Bridger!


Bridger drew individual little pictures of each family member.  He colored them according to the school they like.  So Bridger and Matt are in red for the U and Chase is blue for the Y.  It made me laugh that he colored me half red and half blue because "I like both."  I love my green eyes and brown hair.  I kept the pictures on the fridge for over a month because they made me smile every time I looked at them.  He loves to color.



Bridger brought down his "monkey family."  He set them up on the couch and then asked me if I would take a picture of him with his monkey family.  I still LOVES his monkeys.  It cracked me up.  


On May 23, Bridger got to celebrate his birthday at school because he has a summer birthday.  He brought chocolate chip cookies because they are one of his favorite treats.  He felt very special at school.

I love this picture of Bridger playing in the bathtub.  He is so full of mischief and happiness!!!!  One day after school he wanted to get in his swimming suit and play in the bathtub.  It's the little things in life that make one happy! Sophie kept dropping her ball in the tub to try to get Bridger to play with her. You can see Sophie's ball in the top left of the tub.


 Bridger will say to me all the time "Mom! Take my picture."  It's like he wants to capture the moment and remember it forever.  We were waiting outside at a restaurant and he ran up this little hill and stood on a big pipe.  He thought he was king of the mountain.  Then the other day, it was almost 100 degrees and he comes downstairs in my fuzzy purple socks.  He said that his feet were cold.  He also had his earphones in because he was jamming out to Imagine Dragons.  They are his favorite band right now to listen to.  I thought he looked so cute, my little hip hop gangster.

 Shan told me that a little shop was selling costumes for really cheap on a corner in town.  I told her I didn't need any princess costumes but she told me they had boy costumes.  We hit the jack pot!  Bridger was SO excited about these super hero costumes.  He talked me into getting four of them.  Luckily they were really cheap.  He loves the red gloves.  They give him extra "power."  He has been living in his new costumes.


Mom and Dad came down and stayed for a few days in April.  Dad planted a few flowers for me.  I happened to walk past the front door and I saw Bridger out helping Grandpa.  I stayed at the window for several minutes as I watched them interact.  It was such a sweet moment!!!  Dad let Bridger use the shovel to dig some holes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment