Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



I lucked out this year because both boys made their valentine's boxes at school.  Chase chose NBA basketball valentines and Bridger chose ninja turtles valentines.  They put laffy taffy candy with their valentines.  Bridger came with me to the toy store a week before Valentine's day.  He feel in love with the new playmobil puppy sets.  He wanted one SO bad so I told him I would get him one but he had to wait to open it until Valentine's day.  He then convinced me to pick out a set for Chase, Dad and me.  I was a sucker because I couldn't resist his sweet face!  He pinkey promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone about the presents.  Every morning he would come in and count down how many more days until Valentine's day.  He was so excited to open the puppy sets.

 The boys and Matt needed new crocs so I surprised them and bought them crocs for Valentine's day.  Chase was a little confused to open up one green one and one blue one.  I didn't know which size to get  so I had him try them both on.  The navy blue ones fit so he and Matt are twiners.  Chase's foot is growing so fast.  I'm having a hard time keeping him in shoes.  Bridger got the bright green ones.  We're the croc family!!!! Now they'll have summer shoes for the cruise.





No comments:

Post a Comment