Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bridger is Star of the Week



 Bridger was the Star Student in his class the week of February 4th-8th.  We had so much fun picking out some pictures to put on his poster.  I love what a happy boy Bridger is.  He loves life to the fullest!  There is a picture of him jumping on the trampoline with all of his "friends" (stuffed animals), playing soccer, skiing, wearing his Incredible Hulk gloves, riding the four wheeler, playing in water, being at Disneyland and just silly photos of our family being together.  The stars tell a little bit more about Bridger.  He said his favorite colors were blue, orange, and yellow.  Another star says "my favorite thing about school is learning how to read, and recess."  Bridger said that he really likes to go skiing, play at the park with my friends, play with my dog Sophie and go to Disneyland.  My favorite response of Bridger's was from this stars statement:  "Something I like about myself is I am funny.  i am also a really good friend."  One of his friends was being called some mean names and Bridger stood up for his friend and told the other kid to stop calling his friend that name because that's being a bully.  His teacher really notices what a good friend Bridger is to others.  For his treat, he brought chocolate chip cookies because that's one of his favorite treats.  He also celebrated his 100th day of kindergarten during his start week.







No comments:

Post a Comment