Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Spring!


 I'm so happy that things are warming up and that spring is in the air.  I love seeing the signs of spring all around me.  It makes my soul so happy!   I thought the boys looked so handsome in their Easter outfits that I made them take a few pictures after church.  Bridger was so funny because he wanted to be right next to Chase for all the pictures.  They love to put their arms around each other and give each other big hugs.  I'm so grateful that they are best friends.  Chase is a very protective older brother.  And Bridger looks up to Chase with complete adoration.  I hope they always stay close.  I just can't believe how fast they are growing up.  I can't believe that it's been a year since Chase was baptized.  I feel so blessed that our boys are healthy and happy.  They bring so much love, joy, and laughter into our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment