Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Day at Disneyland


We were so excited to finally be at Disneyland.  The weather was perfect.  It was in the 60's during the day and then it cooled off at night.  Our first day we spent most of the day at California Adventure.  We went straight to the Toy Story ride.  We went on it a couple of times because the line was about 10 minutes long which is awesome.  We went on the new Little Mermaid ride.  It's similar to Small World.  I loved it cause Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies.  It was such a cute ride.  We went on it several times during our three days.  My dear friend Autumn happened to be at Disneyland too so we met up at Tower of Terror and surprised our families.  We were the only ones that knew we were meeting.  It was fun to see their surprised faces.  Bridger was so excited to go on Tower of Terror!  He loves that ride! We went on it four times in a row.  The lines were so great.  We either walked right on the ride or only had to wait 5-10 minutes.  





Matt teases me that one of my favorite rides is Autopia.  I love the car ride.  This was one of our longest waits of the day but I thought it was worth it.  Chase and Bridger were excellent drivers.  No crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment