Saturday, September 21, 2019

Chase's Homecoming Dance

This is how Olivia answered Chase for Homecoming. 




Chase asked a darling girl, Olivia to Homecoming.  He went with his group of friends, Kase, Braxton, Alex, and Raden.  Chase wanted to match Olivia's dress.  He told me that her dress was red so we bought Chase new gray dress pants.  He already had this black shirt.  We went to the mall and he picked out this tie.  He looked so snazzy!!!  I told Chase that we would be happy to have his group over and fix them dinner.  He looked at me like I was crazy and said "why would we want to do that?"  Two weeks before the dance, Kase's mom called me and asked what she could do to help with dinner.  I didn't know what she was talking about.  She informed me that the boys really liked the idea of eating dinner at our house.  It cracked me up!!  I talked to Chase and we decided on chicken cordon bleu.  I was nervous about making it.  So sweet mom came up the day before and we made it. She mostly made it.  The other moms were so awesome about helping with food.  We also did rhode rolls and then did Costco cheesecake for dessert with a chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and a berry sauce.  The group was so appreciate of everything.  We used our nice china and made everything look so nice.  When the group walked in to the dinning room, they said "Wow! It looks so nice!"  The kids enjoyed the food.


 Olivia's brother got married earlier in the day and the reception was at the same time as dinner.  She asked Chase if they could come back to our house and exchange the flowers in front of us.  Her parents were at the reception so they were hoping we could take lots of pictures for them.  I was elated with their request!  With it being Chase's first dance, I was feeling sad that I would miss out on this.  It all worked out perfectly!  Olivia was darling with Chase.  His boutineer was really hard to put on.  She looked beautiful!!!



















Chase had a lot of fun at this first dance!!!  The kids came back to our house after the dance and ate smores and hung out.  It made me so happy to see Chase with a good group of friends and having fun.  The kids were very appreciative of everything we did.  It made it all worth it.  


During the dinner, we stayed in our bedroom and ate rolls.   Bridger and Tanner were great helpers.   They were good to be so quiet and hide in the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment