Monday, March 4, 2019

No School!

We had a "no school" day on Monday because it was the end of the second trimester.  It just happened that Shantelle's girls were out of school too.  I feel in a slump and wanted to do something fun.  So I called her Sunday night and said "let's play!"  The next morning, I drove down to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  Shantelle and the girls met us.  Because of her pass, our admission was half off so it saved me a lot of money.










Tanner has been studying dinosaurs in preschool so he was so excited to go to the Dinosaur Museum. The kids had a great time.  We spent a couple of hours exploring the museum.  Then we ate our sack lunches upstairs.  I still had a couple of hours so we took the kids over to the Curiosity Museum.  We had so much fun!!!!  The kids loved being together.  I was so glad that we drove down and spent most of the day with Shan and the girls.  We wanted to get a little treat before we headed back home so we stopped by JCW's and got fries and shakes.  Chase wasn't able to join us because he had a soccer game that evening.  I was rushing back to get to his game.  Luckily varsity was playing first so I was able to watch his game.




























I have missed living by Shantelle so much! A part of my heart will always be sad that we don't live by each other.  Spending the day with her and the girls was so therapeutic.  She is so fun to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment