Thursday, March 28, 2019

Chase's 16th Birthday

I wanted to do a party for Chase and have him invite some friends over.  But Chase was adamant that he didn't want to do that.  I wanted to make him feel special and make this birthday a big deal.  But Chase shot down every idea that I suggested.  So everything seemed anticlimactic.  But Chase said he was happy with what we did.  I was hoping that he would want to go on an official date but he said "people don't do that up here."  How silly!!!
Chase had a soccer game on the night of his birthday.  So we celebrated on Saturday.  He chose to go to Maddox for his birthday dinner.  We made a reservation so we didn't have to wait too long.  Their food is always so good!!  Everyone enjoyed their lunch. Everyone but Tanner got a steak.  (Bridger got the kids meal steak bites). Tanner was happy just eating the rolls.  Chase especially liked his birthday lunch.  

After lunch, we went over to the movie theater and watched the new movie "Captain Marvel."  It was really entertaining.  I was worried it was going to be to violent for Tanner but he loved it.

Then we came home and had Chase open his presents and eat cake and ice cream.  Chase got lots of clothes.  I bought him six different swimming suits because I didn't know what style or size to get.  So I bought a bunch online.  Chase chose two and we sent the rest back.  He also got some cologne.




Chase requested a mint Oreo chocolate chip ice cream cake.  I love how Tanner always likes to be in the pictures.  


We celebrated March/April birthdays with the R's.  So Chase and Matt got to celebrate their birthday again.


No comments:

Post a Comment