Friday, January 11, 2019

Wizard of Oz

Mylissa had two extra tickets to the Wizard of Oz at the HCT.   She also invited Shantelle, Lilly and Aliyah.  Matt and Chase had a Jazz game so it worked out perfectly for Bridger and I to have a date night.  (We looked into getting a ticket for Tanner but they didn't have any seats by us plus I was worried he might be a little young - I'm so glad I didn't bring him because it was a little long). So instead, Tanner stayed home and had a special babysitter.... Thomas!!  He hung out with Thomas and had so much fun.  He went to Nicholas' basketball game, played at Thomas' house and then played at our house.  Thomas was such a great babysitter.  It made it so Tanner didn't feel bad about not coming.  We ate dinner at MS Grill.  I was so excited (I get so sick of the same four restaurants up here). MS was so good!  I got the Salmon.  Bridger got the fish and chips.  I thought his fish was some of the best fish and chips I've ever tasted.  The batter on it was so good and the fish tasted really fresh.  But Bridger wasn't a big fan of it.  He'd probably prefer to eat at AC.  But I loved the food!!!  Rob took his Dad, my Dad and Caleb to the Jazz game so they came and ate dinner with us before the game.  Matt's not a big fish person so he and Chase ate at CB.
The play was really fun.  The kids loved sitting by each other.  Bridger had seen the movie once in school so he knew the story line.  We're going to Wicked in a couple of weeks so it was fun to tie it together to Wicked.  The costumes and scenery were very colorful.  It was a fun night being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment