Friday, September 11, 2015

Busy Tanner!!

Tanner is a very active 16 month old.  He's fingered out how to climb up on the chairs and get on top of the counter and table.  The other day I was blow drying my hair and when I was done I came downstairs and Tanner was on top of the counter, opening a cupboard and when he saw me he said "no no!"
Sophie loves to lay on the stairs.  The other night I was doing the dishes and I looked over and Tanner had crawled over Sophie and was sitting on top of her.  Sophie was so good to stay there.  Tanner had the biggest smile on his face.  Sophie is so good to put up with Tanner crawling all over her.  Lately he likes to pull her tail.
Tanner has figured out how to "cheese" when you take a picture.  He closes his eyes really tight and then gives the biggest smile.  It's so cute!!!! Bridger and Tanner love to play in the bathtub together.  They turn into little fish and splash all over the place.

The boys have had lots of soccer games and flag football games this fall.  Sometimes it's a little hard to watch the game because Tanner is all over the place.  He loves to play at the park or play with balls.
 The other morning I was doing my hair and realized Tanner wasn't in the room with me.  I came downstairs and he was "stirring" the orange juice.  When he saw me, he gave me the biggest smile (probably so I wouldn't kill him.)  Luckily the container was only 1/4 full but there was still a lot of orange juice to pick up.
 I finally got Tanner some new shoes.  He's been wearing his stinky sandals and crocs during the summer.  But he needed some real shoes.  I bought three pairs and two of them were way too big.  As you can see from this picture, Tanner likes to wear his new shoes.  He looks so styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment