Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tanner's First Feeding!!!!


At my baby shower, a group of friends went in and bought me a really nice high chair.  We've kept it down in the basement until now.  I pulled it out of the box and put it together.  It it so nice!  Tanner likes to sit in it.  He's all ready for some food!  We finally started feeding Tanner rice cereal at about 6.5 months old.  Chase and Bridger only liked rice cereal when it was mixed with a fruit or vegetable.  But Tanner surprised us and loved it!!!  His first couple of bites were pretty funny.  He puckered up and wasn't sure about it.  But then he couldn't open his mouth fast enough.  He's a very messy eater but that's to be expected.







 The next morning we fed him some more rice cereal and he was all smiles again.  He definitely likes it!  While I'm fixing Chase and Bridger some breakfast, I put Tanner in his high chair with some toys on the tray.  He's very content to play with his toys.  I put a rubber car on the tray and he really liked the car.
We fed Tanner rice cereal for breakfast and dinner for several days.  Once we saw that he was doing fine with the rice cereal we added some fruits and vegetables.  Just the rice cereal was giving him hard stools so adding the fruits and vegetables has helped.  We tried green beans for a few days, then added sweet potatoes.  He's tried peaches, bananas and apples for breakfast.  There was one night where he must have been really hungry because he ate green beans and some apples.  I canned some applesauce in October and I'm so glad because Tanner loves it!  I think his favorite thing is bananas.  December 2, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment