Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rodeo


At Matt's new job, he was offered free tickets to the S.F. rodeo.  So we invited Angie to come with us and celebrate the 24th at the Rodeo.   We went out to dinner before the rodeo.  When we got to the rodeo we realized that this wasn't just a small town rodeo.  It was quite the production.  Our "free" seats were awesome.  We sat under an awning so  we weren't in the sun and we had actual seats instead of just sitting on the bleachers.  We were sitting right above where the bulls came out so it was awesome!!  Chase went to a rodeo when he was three but he doesn't remember it so it was really their first rodeo.


The boys really enjoyed the rodeo.  Bridger was very concerned with the "roping" of the animals.  When the little kids rode the sheep, he said to me "I want to do that next year!!!"  Watching the little kids on the sheep is my favorite part.  It always makes me laugh.  When the bull riders came out Bridger said "I want to do that when I grow up."  I told him you have to live on a farm with animals so you can practice.  He asked "why can't we just put some animals in our backyard."  I love his little brain.  Tanner was so good during the rodeo.  Luckily, he likes to be in the baby bjorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment