Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dr. Bridger

So Bridger walked in the door from preschool looking like this.  The first thing I saw was the huge band aide across his nose.  I immediately panicked and said "what happened???"  Bridger just looked at me and smiled.  Then I noticed that he had multiple band aides on and I remembered it was "doctor day" at school.  So the joke was on me.  Bridger thought it was so funny.  On the back of his hat it said "Dr. Bridger."  Ms. Cheri is so amazing.  She does such fun things with the children.  Bridger loves school and I can see why.

So this week Bridger has said a couple of funny things.  We were reading scriptures one night on my bed and Bridger said "You know Mom, Satan doesn't have any bones!"  He thought that was pretty cool that Satan doesn't have any bones.  And then he looked lost in thought and he said "Mom, you know that story about Nephi building a boat?  Is that made up or is it true?"  For some reason that totally cracked me up because he was looking at me like yea right it's true and you want me to believe it?  But when I said it was true then he looked at me with total acceptance and said "ok!"  It was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment