Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Van


After a couple of months, we finally came to a decision and bought a new car.  We decided on a van.  Actually I decided on a van.  Matt was leaning towards an Accura MDX.  It was a very fun car to drive but I was worried that it was too small.  I've been used to so much room with the van.  I didn't think that I would go back to a van but I really do love all the room and how convenient it is with kids.  I never have to worry about my kids dinging someone's door.  They hop in and out so easily.  It has a lot of fancy features.  I'm really happy with it.

We've had a hard time finding vehicles to look at.  The dealers just haven't had anything on their lots.  So one day we were test driving another car and drove past the Honda dealership.  We pulled in and saw this van.  We were excited to finally see a "touring" edition.  We were happy with the color and it had everything that we wanted.  So we offered them a really low price cause I wanted to think about it over night.  But they came back and accepted so we bought a van! Matt teased me that he bought me this van for my birthday.  He said not to expect this big of a gift next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment