Saturday, November 9, 2019

Girls Weekend

We ate our leftover cheesecakes for breakfast.  What a great way to start the day.

Our Minnesota girls weekend is probably one of my top 10 favorite things to do during the year.  I love these women with all of my heart!  They are such dear friends to me.  We strengthen and lift each other to be better.  Plus we love being together and have so much fun.  This year we started our girls weekend on Thursday.  We ended it Saturday night.  Amanda left us on Saturday morning to go to Luke's football game.  Then Amber left us later in the day for a family thing.  We ate lots of yummy food!  We shopped till we dropped!  How blessed I am to have these wonderful women in my life!


Before we headed home, Tiff, Jen and I stopped at T J's again.  I decided to give peppermint Oreos for neighbor, church and friends gifts.  So I bought half the store, or at least it seemed like half the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment