Saturday, June 1, 2019

Little Red


Jen, Annie and I signed up for Little Red in January.  Jen and Annie talked their other sister Heather into doing the ride with us.  Jen and I trained really hard this spring.  We were able to get some long bike rides in almost every Saturday during April and May.  We built up to riding a 70 miles ride a couple of weeks before the ride.  (I was really impressed with our training.  It was the best that we've done together).  We had so much fun riding Little Red!!!  The weather was perfect!  It was about 75* which was heavenly.  We averaged 15.7 miles and hour which was faster than the previous year (15.1).  We biked the 100 miles!!!  We felt really good the entire ride.  I'm so grateful for Jen's friendship!  She is like a sister to me.  She is one of the most loving and giving people that I know. She has blessed my life in more ways than I can count.  I feel so lucky to be her neighbor again!!  Having Jen's sisters join us made it even better.  They are so fun to be around.  Annie and Heather are neat women!




No comments:

Post a Comment