Saturday, February 2, 2019

Minnesota Girl's Weekend



December was too busy to try to pull off our girls weekend especially for Jen with Abby's wedding.  So we planned for February and it worked out great.  We love spending time together!  Tiff, Jen and I drove down together.  We were still trying to figure out what time we were leaving at so sweet Amanda picked up Amber on her way down.  Everyone met at Gygi's.  Then we went to Fashion place mall for a late lunch and some shopping.  We stopped at and picked up some cheesecake to eat later.  We went back to the hotel and dropped our things off.  Then we went to Target.  We stayed there until 10:30.  Then we went back and ate our cheesecake and stayed up until 3:00!!!  The next morning we slept in.  We checked out around noon and headed down to Lehi to shop at the outlets.


Before shopping, we stopped at a yummy place and grabbed some lunch.  Amber and I were the only ones that went down for breakfast so I was still really full from that.  So I just had a small dish.  Everyone loved what they got.  It was fun to try something new.  Then we hit the outlets for several hours.

Everyone was still full from lunch but wanted a little pick me up.  So we went and got drinks and a cookie at crumbl.  Matt had some of his old "priest" come up to the house to sleepover.  So I brought up a dozen cookies for them.  Everyone was getting tired so we called it a night and headed in our different directions.  We have 9:00 church and Chase and Nic were being made priest so Tiff and I were stressed to get home and line things up.  I feel so blessed to know these amazing women.  We have been friends for 19 years!!  They have enriched my life in countless ways.  I'm a better person because of their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment