Friday, February 12, 2016

Bridger's Valentine's Box


Bridger wanted to do a football field like Chase did a few years ago for his Valentine box.  I looked for ideas on line and found this idea.  I showed it to Bridger and luckily he liked it.  I was even able to print off the field for free.  (I love creative people that share their ideas for free!)  I helped Bridger paint the box but then the next day I got called into work unexpectedly so I showed the idea to Matt and got out all the supplies for him.  He and Bridger had to finish it while I was at work.  Bridger had to paint the yellow goal post, cut out the football and then put it all together.  Matt wrote on the football "Kick Me a Valentine!"  I was very impressed that they put it all together!  They did a great job on his box.  Bridger was very happy with his Valentine box!

No comments:

Post a Comment