Thursday, January 7, 2016

Tanner 20 Months Old

I was talking on the phone with Jen and when I got off, Tanner was asleep in the bean bag chair.  How sweet!  I love it when he's recharging!  He looks so peaceful!  Tanner is 20 months old and I can't figure out where the time has gone.  He loves going to nursery.  Except that he's the bully and doesn't like to share the toys.  Then during snack time and story time he doesn't like to sit down, he wants to run around the room.  He likes to watch Disney Jr.  He'll bring me the tv remote and say "TV."  He tries to say "Mickey Mouse."  He loves Mickey Mouse!  He loves to play ball with Sophie.  He's learned how to use the ball thrower.  It's been hard with winter because he can't go outside and play for very long because it's so cold.  Tanner loves his older brothers!!!  He's very board with me during the day but as soon as his brothers come home, he lights right up and wants to play with them. He loves to play basketball down in Chase's room with them.  It's fun to watch because he's learning how to make a basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment