Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More Fun at Lagoon

 On our way home from Bear Lake, we decided to stop by Lagoon for a few hours.  The few hours turned into a little bit longer than that and we stayed until it closed. It was perfect because I've never seen Lagoon so slow. We hardly had to wait for the rides.  It was perfect!!! I was too tired to drive home, so we stayed at moms.  The W's came over for a couple of hours.  I took Maddy with us and we hit the big rides.  I took a dramamine and I didn't get as sick.  But I've realized that I just can't do the Fire Dragon. It makes me so sick at the end.  I really thought Bridger and I were going to loose it.  He was so white by the end of it.  

 I love going on the white roller coaster with Bridger.  He screams at the top of his lungs.  It cracks me up.  By the end of the day, he always complains about how bad his throat hurts.  But he loves it.  The first time we rode the roller coaster Bridger told me that I broke the rule because I put my hands up.  But now he puts them up just a little to be a dare devil.
Wicked is one of our favorite rides.  I can't believe Bridger likes it because it scares me!!! Chase and Maddy love the twisty, crazy, fast rides!!  Their favorite one is the rocket.  Bridger feels a little left out because he's not quite tall enough for the rocket but everything else he goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment